Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By zoomiest
I am trying to change out the logo, found in job postings, like this one - the logo at the top.

If you right-click it, it will show you that the image location is http://www.clearroad.it/cats/images/careers_cats.gif except that if I put an alternative logo in that directory, with that same name, it won't swap out. Weird, eh?

Did I refresh my browser window? of course.

The embarrassing part is that I had changed this out myself a number of years earlier from the default, and I can't figure out how I did it...

Any thoughts? Is something else happening? Is my test flawed?

Thanks in advance.
By cptr13
Ok. Just reread.

If you put the new logo in that directory and renamed it to the same name as the old one (as you're saying you did), the problem is likely cookies.

Try it with a different browser, I bet it will load. Then remove the cookies from your main browser (or just do that first...)
By cptr13
Aditionally, if you want to create a clickable link back to your main site (for candidates to click) from the job portal...follow these instrustions:

Career portal, create hyperlink back to main site.

cats settings/administration/career portal settings

At bottom, duplicate template then edit header
Add http link to site into the main header image (default is careers_cats.gif)
save and make active
By cptr13
Check that link thing too. Candidates will need to be returned to you main site after filling out the application.

Let me know if you have any questions

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me