Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By manuel
Using OpenCats 0.9.1 (Beas) on a shared host. Never had any trouble.

Problem: When I try to login, nothing seems to happen.
When I try to login with a false login I get the message: "Invalid username or password." so something is happening.

I've got a workaround but that is very inconvenient.

My hosting provider has the possibility to change the PHP version. When I make a switch, no matter what version, I can login for some time.

In my opinion it must be some PHP setting. Has anybody got some suggestions please?

Mvg
Manuel
By RussH
Hi Manuel,

sounds very odd. But 0.9.1 is quite old.. mind you that's what I run, too! As 0.9.1 is before password hashing, you can change the associated password in phpmyadmin easily. I suspect your apache error log is full of errors that may help? However officially the answer should be - please backup everything in sight, then upgrade to 0.9.4 as 0.9.1 has known issues, security holes, etc.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me