Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By dveos
Hi All!

I'm looking for someone to help me create individual email templates for each job application status, rather than one blanket template, if someone can help please.

For example, rather than have the following for all statuses:-
Code: Select all
* Auto generated message. Please DO NOT reply *
%DATETIME%

Dear %CANDFULLNAME%,

This E-Mail is a notification that your status in our database has been changed for the position %JBODTITLE% (%JBODCLIENT%).

Your previous status was <B>%CANDPREVSTATUS%</B>.
Your new status is <B>%CANDSTATUS%</B>.

Take care,
%USERFULLNAME%
%SITENAME%
I would like to have (as examples) :-

Status changed to: Submitted:-
Dear %CANDFULLNAME%,

This email is simply to reconfirm that you would like me to send your CV to %COMPANY% for the role of %JOBNAME%. Please can you confirm in response that you are happy for me to do so. 

Kind regards,
%RECRUITER%
Or, Status Changed to: Placed:-
Dear %CANDIDATE%,

I am very pleased to be able to offer you the %JOBNAME% position with %COMPANY%. 

Salary package details as follows:- 
Basic:

I have confirmed with %COMPANY% that you are happy to accept their offer and will let me know your earliest possible start date ASAP. I will email your contact details to %COMPANY% in order for your formal documents to be mailed out. 

Congratulations again!

Best regards, 
%RECRUITER%
If anyone can help me with this would be much appreciated as will save a lot of time! Also, if someone would possibly like to take this as a paid project would be happy to pay for your time! :D
By dveos
Hi Russ,

Unfortunately not, although is a good addition. I've put the request out to a developer :)
By RussH
dveos wrote:Hi Russ,

Unfortunately not, although is a good addition. I've put the request out to a developer :)
Hi Dveos.. did you get this feature added?
By dveos
Hi Russ,

Yes I did but I think it moves away from the current method entirely and uses an AJAX Script

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me