Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By rirenaud
We recently installed OpenCATS0.9.4 and had no issues when installing. We are attempting to email candidates from lists and we get the following error:

Required Fields are Missing

One or more of the input fields on the page you came from were required and were left with blank or incorrect values. The action you're trying to perform cannot be completed without those fields. Please use the back button on your browser to return to where you came from.

Missing required fields.

In some cases, severe Internet traffic or older web browsers may have caused to the loss of this information at no fault to you. You may want to try again or upgrade your browser to one such as Mozilla FireFox© if you feel this might be the culprit.

Please help us we are not able to figure out why this isn't working.
By RussH
Hi!

Sorry for the slow response - are you still having this issue? To me, it looks like an ACL configuration problem.. but that's just an initial guess. Let me know if it's still there..

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me