General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By jeev140
While installing opencats am getting following error.
Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /opt/lampp/htdocs/opencats/ajax.php on line 86

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /opt/lampp/htdocs/opencats/ajax.php on line 87

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /opt/lampp/htdocs/opencats/ajax.php on line 86

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /opt/lampp/htdocs/opencats/ajax.php on line 87
Why???
By RussH
jeev140 wrote:While installing opencats am getting following error.

Why???
Hi,

the function ereg_replace is deprecated ... it still works but throw out a warning.

The current released version is v0.9.3-3, and this warning is rectified in that release;
the ereg_replace function is replaced with a preg_replace function.

Therefore - please ignore the warning or upgrade to mitigate.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me