Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
I am setting up OPENCATS 0.9.1a on a shared VPS (Site5.com - CentOS 5.8 64-bit). I have OPENCATS working fine but I am trying to get AntiWord (0.37) set up and running. I was able to install Antiword from source as I have a BASH SSH shell. The setup is detecting that I have antiword installed in /home/two5hour/bin but it comes up with the following error when testing from the OPENCATS setup script.
Antiword binary failed to convert a DOC file to text properly (Should have returned 'This is a test document', returned '').
I believe it is because I could give it the full path of the executable but it cannot find the mapping files. The mapping files are in /home/two5hour/.antiword which is my home directory but the application is most likely running under Apache or some other user so when it looks for $HOME it is not returning the .antiword directory.
This document explains where it looks for mapping files:
http://linux.die.net/man/1/antiword
Code: Select all
Files

Mapping files like 8859-1.txt

Antiword looks for its mapping files in three directories, in the order given:
    (1) The directory specified by $ANTIWORDHOME
    (2) The directory specified by $HOME/.antiword
    (3) Directory /usr/share/antiword 
The fontnames file

Antiword will look for its fontname file in the same directories as used for the mapping files.
    The fontnames file contains the translation table from font names used by MS Word to font names used by PostScript. 
NOTE:

Antiword cannot tell the difference between a file that does not exist and a file that cannot be opened for reading.
Is there any way I can get the installer to look in my home directory or find those mapping files?

Thanks!

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]