Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By hameed
Hi all,

I hope this is not a repeat question. I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

I am pretty new to OpenCATS and just finding my way around it.
I am trying to draw up a line graph with multiple lines. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to show more than one set of values (ie one line).

This is what I am trying to achieve:

I have created a class in the GraphGenerator.php called it GraphLine which is basically part of the GraphSimple that does line plot and I am calling it from GraphsUI.php, but I am not sure, how to setup multiple sets of values.

I have not dug deep enough to see whether if I can achieve this without too much mucking around with LinePlot class, but I would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some light as a deadline is just around the corner for the project I'm working on.

Thanks
By hameed
Hi Russ,

Thanks for your reply. I actually figured it out. I will write later and explain. It was rather simple.

Regards,
By RussH
Hameed, very keen to see that! Maybe you can add to the wiki or even drop it into the contribs section of the svn repository

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]