Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
I am new to OpenCats, and do not wish (@ this time -- while we configure the system and migrate resumes) to have the systems send emails to candidates. Is there a way to turn off new candidate emails?

Thanks!!
-K.
By RussH
Hiya, by default i belive it doesn't email anything out - it's all configured thorugh the admin interface
I am new to OpenCats, and do not wish (@ this time -- while we configure the system and migrate resumes) to have the systems send emails to candidates. Is there a way to turn off new candidate emails?
By RussH
hiya - if you log into opencats as an administrator, then go to the administration tab, there's an option under there to change when it sends emails out to candidates.

I'd recommend keeping the internal emails configured (i.e. send emails to recruiters) but only disable the external emails.

Let me know if you need screenshots.

Russ

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]