Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By RussH
Hi,

okay - obvious ones first- did you remember to tick the 'public' checkbox on the joborder page?

Then, if that's not the problem, just browse the database table (use phpmyadmin if needed) to see if there's a difference between one that displays fine, and one that isn't being displayed. Then you'll know where to investigate further.
By Fancy2014
The box is checked but in regards to the extension.

We had to install this without PHP Soap Extension and I think that might be the problem.

How do we get around this?
By RussH
Fancy2014 wrote:The box is checked but in regards to the extension.

We had to install this without PHP Soap Extension and I think that might be the problem.

How do we get around this?
Hi, soap is/was only used by the (now defunct) resume parsing service at resfly.com
By RussH
Hi,

can you browse the database table (use phpmyadmin if needed) to see if there's a difference between one that displays fine, and one that isn't being displayed. Then you'll know where to investigate further.
Create a new recruiter

Hello Everyone, How do you create a new recrui[…]

Just tested on my local instance - works perfectly[…]

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]