Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By mytym2shn
Do anyone know where I would need to add the code for the addthis buttons to appear on each individual job page on the careers site so that people can share it?
By manuel
I'm not shure what you mean.
But I put some code in the Template at "content-jobdetails" so every page has a: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter button to share jobs within Social Media.
I even made a "print" button.
By manuel
What I did works for me but is NOT a decent way of programming.

I adjusted the Careers Page Template at 2 locations
You have to be logged in as a administrator.

At: Content - Job Details, add the following from the start. Remark: Change the language setting for Linkedin to the preferred setting. It now set to Dutch: "lang: nl_NL"

<div class="linkedin">
<script src="//platform.linkedin.com/in.js" type="text/javascript">lang: nl_NL</script><script type="IN/Share"></script>
</div><!--end linkedin-->

<div class="facebook">
<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/us_US/all.js#xfbml=1";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><fb:like send="false" layout="button" width="46" show_faces="false" font="segoe ui"></fb:like>
</div><!-- end facebook-->

<div class="twitter">
<a href="https://twitter.com/share" class="twitter-share-button" data-count="none">Tweet</a><script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script>
</div> <!--end twitter-->

The next step is to ad some lines to the CSS file also to be found at the Template.
Put these lines at the end of the CSS file.

#social_media {
display: block;
height: 25px;
width: 100%;
margin: 10px 0 ;
}

.facebook,
.twitter,
.linkedin,
.pinterest{
float: left;
width: 80px;