Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Deibu
Hi All,

I've been playing around with this ATS for a good month now on a test server, and I'm trying to resolve one issue in regards to the career portal/questionnaire.

For everyone who's familiar with recruitment, one thing that we're trying to accomplish with automation (and the use of ATS) is to speed up the screening process. for CATS ATS, what I'm trying to do is use the Questionnaires to screen the candidates that could potentially apply. On a recruiter's perspective, you don't want to go through hundreds of resumes that are not qualified, that's why you would set up a knock off question.

So for example, if I'm only interested in seeing candidates with a valid driver's license, I can set up a question ("Do you have a valid driver's license"), and if the candidate answers yes, they should be added to the system (including the Job Order), and if the candidate answers "no", then there's no point having them on the system or at the very least, the Job Order.

However, after trying this multiple of times, the best that the questionnaires can do is "Mark the candidate as inactive and eliminate from searches" -- which is good, but at the end of the day, the candidate would still be added to the Job Order, and the recruiter would still have to waste their time screening them.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks
By manuel
I have reproduced your issue at my own site and yes .... you are right. OpenCats is not that smart as you wish.
When a candidate responds via the website it stays visible.
Nowadays a modern ATS parches the resume, checks the keywords and decides if the candidate gets an invitation or is rejected.

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]