Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By dveos
I have managed to copy resume / document parsing files into OpenCATS 0.9.4 to allow CV Searching on shared hosting, if anyone is interested let me know and will upload files & instructions :)
By RussH
Hi Dveos I guess you have root access? you've installed searchd on shared hosting.. or something else?
By dveos
Hi Russ,

I unfortunately don't have root access. I merely copied some files directly from CandidATS and modified a few lines of code, now can search pdf, doc, docx through php. :)
By RussH
Hi dveos - yes please share some instructions - also - if you *happen* to get any new features developed, we'd love it if you contributed them back to the project on github. If you're not quite sure how, you can email me - russh@opencats.org
By dveos
Hello, sorry for not replying sooner, I have attached files (off the top of my head) which if extracted into lib folder should provide functionality to search pdf, doc & docx through php. If doesn't work let me know! :D
By cptr13
I did a test and it works. That link will be good for a few more weeks. For now, download those files, merge and overwrite it into your main OpenCATS directory. Then the keyword searching should work. I did it on a fresh install and it seems to work fine.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me