General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi All,

I just started to use OpenCats, in fact yesterday was my first real experience with it. got it installed, started to upload some data and was getting more comfortable using it. Flash forward to today, and I can no longer login!

I've read some forums about navigating to the info on phpmyadmin, I go step by step but no where is my password just listed the way the forum explains, same with username.

I need some hand holding, could somebody help me out?
Hi there Jnicks805

fairly simple - but did you do the installation, so you have a server someplace you installed it on?

If you have a server then as you've said by far the easiest approach is to install phpmyadmin and then change the password associated with your user (I assume it's the admin user) in the 'users' table of the database to something you know. If you've installed 0.9.4 or above, then you'll have to paste in the MD5 hash for your new password rather than the plaintext password.

You can do it faster by command-line if you have access to that.

If you'd rather do this via email just send me an email russh 'at' opencats.org, or here - whatever you prefer.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me