Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By katoom
Hi

I am a total newbie and having waded through the challenges of installing OpenCATS on Windows I am now stuck at the Resume Indexing Configuration during installation. I have entered the executable paths (checked via DOS prompt) and when I click on test configuration it just times out. Do I skip or anm I doing something wrong.

The paths I have entered are as follows:

C:\antiword-0_37-windows\antiword\antiword.exe

C:\xpdfbin-win-3.04\bin64\pdftotext.exe

C:\HTML2Text\bin\HTML2Text.exe

C:\unrtf-0.19.3-bin\bin\unrtf.exe

Really would appreciate help here as I have zero experience with this and am fairly clueless. :oops:

Cheers
By manuel
Hi there,

It seems that you didn't install the programs at those paths. Am I right?
The easiest way is to install this is using the file setupResumeIndexingTools.exe but for some reason the file is not aviable at the website

Send me a PB with your email adres and I'll mail it to you. It's only 1,37Mb

Greetings
Manuel
By donammar
manuel wrote: 26 Nov 2015, 22:14 Hi there,

It seems that you didn't install the programs at those paths. Am I right?
The easiest way is to install this is using the file setupResumeIndexingTools.exe but for some reason the file is not aviable at the website

Send me a PB with your email adres and I'll mail it to you. It's only 1,37Mb

Greetings
Manuel
Hi Manuel,

Can you please send me that file to my email : donammar324@gmail.com

thank you so much because i searched for it on the internet and i didn't find it.
By RussH
HI,

you have two options really. There's the official option Searchd / sphinx which is included in the github repo; https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/tr ... inx-search

Or there's the drop-in 'binary replacement' from dveos that was shared on the forum, which seems to work better on WIndows/WAMP.
Last time I checked it was here; viewtopic.php?p=3950#p3950

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me