What do you want to see in OpenCATS? What the must-have, useful feature that's missing? Is it major redesign or a small tweak? Share here and we can doscuss, agree, add to the roadmap.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

By sailesh
Hi,

Is it possible to give a autofill option in opencats like whenever I will upload resume can the first name, last name and phone no can be filled automatically whichever details are present on CV
By RussH
Hi, it's not incredibly complex to connect to a parsing service - however the majority of them charge either on a per resume basis or once you hit a particular level of resume's.

There's no free/open service that we've tested and have linked to.
By RussH
Do you have any proof of concept integration?
By kldeepak
Hi Rush,

we want to integrate a resume parser, and we're ready to pay some money on usage.
can you please share a few of them which you've tried and found to be satisfactory.

Thanks
K L Deepak
RussH wrote: 01 Feb 2018, 17:12 Hi, it's not incredibly complex to connect to a parsing service - however the majority of them charge either on a per resume basis or once you hit a particular level of resume's.

There's no free/open service that we've tested and have linked to.
By RussH
right,

so right now there are three options, two of which have been used live to my knowledge.

- The developers fronted by the forum user @dveos have I believe implemented their own resume parser, you can contact them direct info@edleco.com
- This github project appears to be a successful parser https://github.com/perminder-klair/resume-parser
- rchilli (rchilli.com) have I believe been integrated.

However - I don't have any personal experience with any of them, good luck!

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me