Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
I would like to add a couple of fields to the Job Application Process. Is there a tutorial for this?

LinkedIn URL, for example would be a great one.

I am familiar with the customization of Careers Website:
Settings > Admin > Careers Website > Templates > Customize Template > Edit Template > Apply for a Position > (edit HTML)

Is there a tutorial on how to add existing database fields here? I would like to collect more information at the application.
Hey Zoomiest - the 'official way' would be to use a candidate questionnaire to capture the additional info you want.

Settings/Administration/Careers Website/Questionnaires
zoomiest wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 19:10 I would like to add a couple of fields to the Job Application Process. Is there a tutorial for this?

LinkedIn URL, for example would be a great one. drift hunters

I am familiar with the customization of Careers Website:
Settings > Admin > Careers Website > Templates > Customize Template > Edit Template > Apply for a Position > (edit HTML)

Is there a tutorial on how to add existing database fields here? I would like to collect more information at the application.
Common custom fields include things like salary info, available start date and reference check info. Each field can be adjusted to keep the details confidential.
RussH wrote: 18 Jul 2023, 10:53 Hey Zoomiest - the 'official way' would be to use a candidate questionnaire to capture the additional info you want. basket random

Settings/Administration/Careers Website/Questionnaires
Does this mean we can only use the default candidate questionnaire and cannot change it according to the characteristics of each recruitment round?
Last edited by testgenuine on 24 Jan 2024, 09:40, edited 1 time in total.
You can create your own questionnaire or multiple questionnaires for different types of job and attach the relevant one to the vacancy.

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]