Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hello All,

I recently installed OpenCATS on Ubuntu 20.04 and I am able to do most everything I have attempted thus far. Unfortunately, one thing seems to NOT be working. When a candidate submits their resume/information, they are taken to a blank page. The URL is http://ip_address/OpenCATS/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=onApplyToJobOrder. If I paste this into a new browser window, the following displays briefly, "This position is invalid or no longer available. Please wait while we direct you to the job list..." before I am taken back to the Careers page. Does anyone have any insight into this?

Thank you,

Jeff Lariscy
Sorry - I see the confirmation page;

"Application Submitted For: tester
Please check your email inbox — You should receive an email confirmation of your application.

Thank you for submitting your application to us. We will review it shortly and make contact with you soon."

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]