Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
I get a Fatal error uploading (candidate resume) document > COM not found. How do I I fix this?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'COM' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\ATS\lib\DocumentToText.php:362 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\ATS\lib\DocumentToText.php(197): DocumentToText->_executeCommand('"C:\\XpdfReader-...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\ATS\lib\Attachments.php(1100): DocumentToText->convert('C:\\xampp\\tmp\\ph...', 100) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\ATS\lib\Attachments.php(969): AttachmentCreator->createGeneric(100, '3', false, true, false, 'Nathalie Vooijs...', 'C:\\xampp\\tmp\\ph...', 'application/pdf', false, true) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\ATS\modules\candidates\CandidatesUI.php(2329): AttachmentCreator->createFromUpload(100, '3', 'file', false, true) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\ATS\modules\candidates\CandidatesUI.php(259): CandidatesUI->onCreateAttachment() #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\ATS\lib\ModuleUtility.php(79): CandidatesUI->handleRequest() #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\ATS\index.php(274): ModuleUtility::loadModule('candidates') #7 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\ATS\lib\DocumentToText.php on line 362

Gr Rick
Hi,

php COM and .NET support aren't enabled by default in PHP for windows, but it's simple to do so;
- find your php.ini and uncomment
Code: Select all
;extension=php_com_dotnet.dll
On windows versions of php, the file should already be in the ext directory. Please check it's there - if it's not go to windows.php.net, download the matching version of php, extract it from the zip file, and put it into that directory.

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]