Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By WOW
Hi,

I have installed OpenCats and have been using it for a while now.
All was good, Antiword was working fine until all of a sudden I could not perform Resume Searches. I have contacted my host to doublecheck that no paths to anitword have been changed, and they claim nothing has been changed.

Besides not being able to use Resume Search, the uploaded resumes used to have a magnifying glass next to it (so you can preview a .doc or a .pdf file which is uploaded as a resume). This feature disappeared also.

This led me to believe that there are limits in the code, which would prevent me from using all the good features and make me upgrade to a Professional licence. Can someone confirm this to me? I have took a quick look at the code and I believe it's the 'parseLimit' feature, which also caused the "All daily resume imports used. For more, upgrade to CATS professional." when trying to add a candidate.

Is this correct?
And is there any way around this?
Many thanks!
By jason
Hey, can anyone confirm this please?

I'm having the same issue. Just checked with the host and all is unchanged, antiword, html2text etc. It should work fine just like it worked before.

When adding resumes I get this error
The file has been successfully attached, but CATS was unable to index the resume keywords to make the document searchable. The file format may be unsupported by CATS.
I get this for DOC and PDF files. TXT files are still getting indexed.

Does it have to do with any limitations?

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]