Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By tobiaspj
Hi,

When using the data import (Settings > Administration > Data Import > Resumes) the following error is displayed:

http://www.tpe-rpo.co.uk/cats/index.php ... ort&step=2
You didn't upload any files or there was a problem working with any files you uploaded. Please use the Back button on your web browser and select one or more files to import.

I've looked at the source code in /modules/import/MassImportStep1.tpl and it references:

modules/asp/website/images/demoImport.jpg
modules/asp/lib/MultiPowUpload/ElementITMultiPowUpload1.7.swf
modules/asp/lib/MultiPowUpload/upload.php

However, there seems to be no modules/asp/lib/ directory, just a modules/asp file. I think this might be the cause of the problems? I've downloaded the install files again (for the various versions available) but can't see any directory or the files referenced above. Any ideas?
By RussH
Hiya,

I've done the massupload many times without issue - I just logged into my live copy of opencats and it doesn't have an asp directory. I expect this is to accommodate being able to select and upload CV's (resumes) rather than the current situation whereby you have to place them all into a local directory.

Did you follow the instructions below?
(apologies for the syntax, have cut 'n paste straight from the code)

In order to import resume documents into CATS, you need to create a directory named "upload" on the computer
that hosts cats. This directory needs to have its permissions set to allow files to be created by your
web server.

Linux Instructions:

mkdir /PATH/TO/CATS/upload<br />
chmod -R 777 /PATH/TO/CATS/upload

Windows Instructions:

Create a folder named upload in the directory you installed CATS.
Set the appropriate permissions by right clicking the file and selecting <b>Properties</b>, then <b>Security</b>.<br />
Make sure all users have access to read, write and delete files and directories.
By tobiaspj
Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting a reply. I can confirm that I have a folder, within the cats folder, called "upload" and it has the 777 permissions set. However, I've placed 2 .doc's in the folder and the upload continues to fail.

This is the &quot;import from resume&quot;[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]