Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By paul_blanchard
I have successfully completed the installation... or so I thought... and then realized I could not log into the system. I found myself here in the forum and found the default login admin and the password cats... it did not work. So back I came and saw, ok look in the database for users. I did and again admin and password cats was correct, still it will not log me in. Please can someone help me figure out what I am doing wrong here? Assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank You
By RussH
Hi Paul,

sorry for the delayed response, we've had a little server problems with the webhosts. Are you still having this problem? Sounds as though you've done the right things, if the username and password in the users table (plaintext) don't work, then there's definitely a problem!
By paul_blanchard
I did ultimately figure this out. I did not realize that it was not compatible with php5.3 I reverted and it works great now. I would like to figure out a way to have my recruiters only be able to access their own candidates, while leaving admins with full access still. Also blocking recruiters from the ability to post jobs but leaving them with the ability to add and edit their candidates. Any suggestions?
By RussH
Hiya,

there are different levels of authorisation already built-in, as you can see from the admin tab - you can probably follow the same principle to amend a further option for whatever permissions you need - but you'll have to amend the code. If you achieve this please do commit it back into the project.

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]