Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By RussH
Hi,

if anyone wants to volunteer to help out in cloning the existing wiki (mediawiki) over to a new github wiki (markdown) please just email me.. russh 'at' opencats.org
Old Wiki;
http://www.opencats.org/documentation/O ... ing_System

New Wiki;
https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/wiki

... I'll be waiting.
Hi RussH,

As it happens I've been on the lookout for an OSS Candidate Tracking System for a small project with a colleague at work but for some reason hadn't turned up yours until about 2 hrs ago...and by accident no less!

With regard to your need for volunteers to transfer wiki content, if you're still in need of volunteers count me in; if I do say so myself, I consider my RegEx-Fu to be fairly strong ;) and I could make short work of a good number of the transformations required to change wiki formats for you if that would help?

Anyway, let me know if I could be of assistance, it'll give me a chance to try to internalise much of the wiki content by osmosis if I'm lucky :)

Cheers,

-Matt.
By RussH
Hi Matt,

thanks for the offer - but after I posted this, i tracked down a project that'd scrape a mediawiki XML export and convert it to markdown. I'd gladly hand this to you - but as I create the new wiki, i'm also really stripping out redundant content and updating some of the open projects - so it's probably down to me right now.

There's more than enough to go around though - lots of issues on the issue tracker, and trying to find someplace nice to create a roadmap. Possibly another wiki page? Please dive in - PM me if there's a particular area you want to help out on.

Welcome!
By RussH
Okay, the wiki close is completed. However with recent updates (particularly to Sphinx) I'll need to revisit the wiki again <sigh>

Something for a rainy day in Autumn!

This is the &quot;import from resume&quot;[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]