Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By ds1
Is it possible to change the type on job orders current H (Hire), C2H (Contract to Hire), C (Contract),FL (Freelance) to PERMANENT AND CONTRACT and if so is there anything else that depends on them.
Also on the Candidates: Log Activity page add to the regarding dropdown to: AVAILABILITY, GENERAL, JOB & UPDATE and lastly removing meeting and other from activity type.

I was going to edit the db fields however am not sure where these fields are located .

Thank you in advance !!
By RussH
Hi, sure you can change them just as you describe, they're also used in html when generating some of the front-end code.

Just change the backend db, and then you can either search your local installation for the strings, or look in the opencats github repository. it'll take a little time, but won't be complex.
By ds1
Thanks for that Russ, Could you point me in the right direction of where i need to change the html code, i have tried searching the .js but with out success.
By RussH
ds1 wrote:Thanks for that Russ, Could you point me in the right direction of where i need to change the html code, i have tried searching the .js but with out success.

hiya - simplest if you search in the github repo - it'll show you the three locations it finds. Of course it won't search the SQL db entries for you - but am sure you can update them easily

If you go here it'll show you the search results for 'C2H' https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/se ... =%E2%9C%93

cats-0.9.2/modules/joborders/Edit.tpl
<option value="C2H">C2H (Contract to Hire)</option>
<option value="FL">FL (Freelance)</option>
<?php elseif ($this->data['type'] == 'C2H'): ?>

cats-0.9.2/modules/joborders/Add.tpl
<option value="H" <?php if(isset($this->jobOrderSourceRS['type']) && $this->jobOrderSourceRS['type'] == 'H') echo('selected'); ?>>H (Hire)</option>
<option value="C2H" <?php if(isset($this->jobOrderSourceRS['type']) && $this->jobOrderSourceRS['type'] == 'C2H') echo('selected'); ?>>C2H (Contract to Hire)</option>
<option value="C2H" <?php if(isset($this->jobOrderSourceRS['type']) && $this->jobOrderSourceRS['type'] == 'C2H') echo('selected'); ?>>C2H (Contract to Hire)</option>

cats-0.9.2/lib/JobOrders.php
break;
case 'H';
return 'Hire';
break;
case 'C2H';

This is the &quot;import from resume&quot;[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]