Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Dpx
Hi,
The openCATS software is really nice, but being from Quebec, I need to have a french translation... is there a package to do it ?

I know that in the forum, you talked about a multi-lingual version but it can't be found anymore was there any other work on that subject ?

Is there a plugin, or a how to availlable to translate the UI ?

thank you very much !
By Dpx
Thank you very much I'll take a look and keep you posted... ( probably not today but later this week )
By Dpx
I am sorry but I am a little bit lost with the SVN update.. Could I have a pointer as to where I need to change the language ?

do I have to change all the HTML files or is there a database with all the english captions that could be easily translated to other languages ?
By manuel
Digging in OSATS I notices that OSATS has got languages files. Just 1 big file, en.system.ini, needs to be translated.
Because I was curious I tried to download OSATS but without any luck. I think you need to contact the programmer.

On the other hand I've been reading on this forum that OSATS isn't stable. So before you start you better be sure for you convenience.

It's possible to translate OpenCats and make it a decent application. The only thing you need is some knowledge, because you are changing a lot of different files, and a lot of time.
But if you want I can help you if you are stuck.
By RussH
Hi,

regarding OSATS - it should be stable.. I've not used it myself, but it initially grew out of refactoring the Opencats code and to make it multi-language and there was a specific aim to support German initially - which it succeeded in.

I've never run the code myself, but it shouldn't be miles apart from opencats...?

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]