Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi!
I was wondering if it is possible to enable some form of candidate registeration and:
1. Allow the candidates to use the saved profiles to apply to jobs.
2. Allow the candidate to see the jobs he has applied to.
Do you know if this could this be done by integrating OpenCATS with some other software?
A candidate can register, use and adjust his profile to apply to new jobs.
You can switch this feature on or off in the OpenCats Application Settings

But .... the security is poor. You only need a email adres, last name and zipcode to login. Information thats easy to get for the bad guys.

The standard form doesn't show the jobs a candidate applied to but it shoud not be to difficult to programm and get it from the database.

2. Why should you intergrate OpenCats with other software? Is it usefull as it is?
I can't give you the answer. Often I read OpenCats hasn't got a API to exchange information.
Maybe OpenCats isn't the new standard of programming but still has his possibilities.

You can create your own questionnaire or multipl[…]

Sure! You might want to check if the browser you'r[…]

Create a new recruiter

Hello Everyone, How do you create a new recrui[…]

Just tested on my local instance - works perfectly[…]