Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi OpenCats

I am currently on a Godaddy Deluxe Linux plan and have a hosting plan where i would like to host my OpenCats ATS.... I don't know how to go about installing it. Do i need someone technical to set it up for me or can i do it myself?

I am not tech, just a recruiter that is starting his business.

Thank you!
Hi Scott,
I have been working on some walkthroughs this week and shared hosting is one of the ones that I had on the list.

I don't have access to godaddy. I'll do one for bluehost and try to make any adjustments that I can find.

Can you confirm a few things?
-Shared hosting or VPS?
-Linux or windows? (If you didn't specifically ask for windows, it's likely linux).

I ought to have this done by this afternoon/evening.
hey cptr13, very kind of you to reply and thank you so much, it is really appreciated.

tbh, i am not sure if its Shared hosting or VPS.... very new to this hosting world. happy to give you access to my cPanel if you have time? I would be more than happy to donate some funds to this development or anyone that can run me through the setup or even help to set it up for me... i was under impression that this zip file would be as easy as installing a WordPress theme to WordPress application in my cPanel, but after 2 hrs playing with it, i got really lost and couldn't get my head around it. I called GoDaddy and they said they can't help....

If you can help, please drop me an email

Thank you very much.
Last edited by scottETR on 27 Dec 2016, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me