OpenCATS 0.9.4-3

Free, Open-Source Applicant Tracking System including job-board. Entirely customisable!

What do you want to see in OpenCATS? What the must-have, useful feature that's missing? Is it major redesign or a small tweak? Share here and we can doscuss, agree, add to the roadmap.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

By chrisp
Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you all for providing us with this great free software.

I'm not a programmer, after I searched this forums, I can not find the solution, so I carefully put forward the proposal:

I have a firm wish several employee, the information of Job Orders and Candidates is vital for every employee, could we support this:
- OpenCATS system can set three roles: staff, manager, administrator.
- The administrator create staff role with this permission: each staff will manages their own Job Orders and their own Candidates, and will not be able to see others' Job Orders & Candidates.
- The administrator create manager role with this permission: each manager supervises several staffs, and this manager will sees their own staff's (one or more) Job Orders and Candidates.

Kind regards and thanks again.

Chrisp
By chrisp
After Adam's tips in github.com, I clarify that I know OpenCATS provides the flexibility to assign access policy, as such:

-Read Only
-Add / Edit
-Add / Edit / Delete (Default)
-Site Administrator
-Root

And, OpenCATS allows the Admin creates one Job Order and has the option of assigning it a Recruiter and an Owner.

However, these existing features still cannot solve the problem that‘s listed in my proposal.

Hi Russ. Have you managed to investigate this one?

Hi, this is an activity update against a candida[…]

Hosting / Development

Yws. I am intrested. Because I want o change my we[…]

Clearly, this could just as easily be used to gen[…]

Security issues

it's dependant on me getting my lazy/busy arse int[…]