What do you want to see in OpenCATS? What the must-have, useful feature that's missing? Is it major redesign or a small tweak? Share here and we can doscuss, agree, add to the roadmap.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

By adrya17
Hi,

I'm rama from Indonesia.
Is there any way to add birth date field in Candidates page. So i could input the birth date of the candidates and listed in the list.

Thank you,

Adrya Rama
adrya17 wrote:Hi,

I'm rama from Indonesia.
Is there any way to add birth date field in Candidates page. So i could input the birth date of the candidates and listed in the list.

Thank you,

Adrya Rama
Nice Idea :)
By RussH

I'm rama from Indonesia.

Thank you,

Adrya Rama
Hi Rama,

You can add a custom field for candidate birth date in the administrator tab
By Luke
RussH wrote:

I'm rama from Indonesia.

Thank you,

Adrya Rama
Hi Rama,

You can add a custom field for candidate birth date in the administrator tab
Hi RussH,

I took this approach, but when I using a date type, moving from actual year to the 80s or 70s is a pain... and if I replace the yeard directly with 1984... then in the DB is stored as 2084.

Is there a chance to replace that date control with another one more "friendly"?

Thanks,
Lucas.
By RussH
Hi Luke,

not sure I understand the problem - you have a date-picker that returns the wrong date when it's selected, or it's just hard to click back through it to get to 1980? If it's because it's painful to click back through the months then you could just have a freeform text field to let you type it in directly.

Depends if you just want to type in the birth date (sorted by the above), or have a field that lets you see current age, maybe filter candidates by age etc etc

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me