General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By tds
This is awesome. Thanks for creating the forums once again. Took me awhile to find it though. Been searching online for other developers and users for months.
Also thanks for posting the 0.9.1 release.
Was looking for a donate button and could not find it. Let me know if you have one, if not you should.
Once again thanks and I look forward to participating.
Tyler
Director of Operations
Altus Recruiting Company
tyler@altusrecruting.com
By RussH
tds wrote:This is awesome. Thanks for creating the forums once again. Took me awhile to find it though. Been searching online for other developers and users for months.
Also thanks for posting the 0.9.1 release.
Was looking for a donate button and could not find it. Let me know if you have one, if not you should.
Once again thanks and I look forward to participating.
Tyler
Director of Operations
Altus Recruiting Company
tyler@altusrecruting.com
Don't worry at-all - the forums barely cost me at-all... save your money for developers! Yes, I'm about to move domains.. as this was an initial plan to allow the old community to get back together - you'll soon find if you search for cats or free ATS - then you'll never see this site - the easy way to find it is to search for Catsone. However - there's been a poll running for a new domain name and I think I'll close it and action the winner this weekend. Once we're all happy with the domain etc - I can open up a SVN repository, wiki, TRACS for feature requests etc... and then we'll see if anyone is willing to take the application forward!
By redbullmarky
Russ
Well done for getting things back and rolling again! License issues aside, here's hoping things can move forward...
I've sent you an email or two in reply to the one I got notifying me of these new forums. Let me know what you think if you get a sec or two.

Again, nice one!
Cheers
Mark

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me