General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By RussH
This is a First Post. I seem to have written a few first posts in my time for various blogs that have never continued. However in this case I sincerely hope that those few CATS users find the site and continue to have a rich discussion regarding CATS - its features, application, and progression.

RussH
By alexukie
Hello All - great to be back... Hope the forums can pick up..

What is the last open source released version do we have which we can start from?

Alex
By Jos
Yep...here is me 2 again :mrgreen: The last version we can work with is 0.9.1

We should make a download link where peeps can download it again.
By RussH
Hiya guys,

I'll post a download link on the very web 2.0 homepage :-)
I can also include a section on the forums for Professional Services / Professional Hosting options - to link to the Catsone guys and their affiliates. Once I get the homepage updated, I can submit it into google - so that searchers can find the place - but for now I guess it's just us!

Russ
By RussH
wow - feels like old times! :D

welcome! I'm just setting up a demo site including joomla to demo the O/S version for visitors!

RussH
By RussH
Hiya Jos,

I got it thanks - see you sent it via email. You can upload attachments to the forum - if you look at the option below - the ones about using smilies etc - the second tab is the option to upload attachments. I'll move them into the downloads section when people do that - so that they're collated. Maybe we'll need a wiki on this site after all - for the howto guides!

RussH
By cptr13
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not convey how friggin dissapointed that I was when Cognizo pulled the stunt that they pulled. I am so THRILLED that someone has taken the initiative to continue this project. PLEASE help out and let's keep this going. I am not technical but I'm more than happy to assist with documentation, feedback, etc.

Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!
By RussH
cptr13 wrote:<snip>

Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!
You've very welcome! I'm coming from the same place as you - not a coder but want the dialogue to continue. I'm happy to hack around some code now and then and see what happens :-)

As I've said elsewhere - if you have some contacts also using CATS - let them know about this site!

Glad to have you onboard,

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me