General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By crash893
Hi all,

I'm sure this is simple but i wanted to check with the expert(s) before i go messing around with anything

I wanted the html "title' of cats to show up as something other than "Cats - Home" the reason is that ihave two installs and i wan't the users to be able to differentiate the two systems by the Tabs in firefox

any hints or suggestions are greatly appreciated
Hi People, I also need help on how to change the html title on the pages I been looking the code and I am not able to find where to change the <TITLE>CATS - .... need help thanks...
By cptr13
These are great instructions. I successfully changed everything on my login screen except the "Login to CATS" part, which is actually an image and not text. VERY helpful instructions for someone non-tech like me!
By RussH
Hi Tony, during the install wizard, it'll prompt for a company name, that' s what'll set the 'mycompanyname-HOME' title
Make your own logo at 277x52 pixels and saved it as: applicationLogo.jpg

Replace te original logo in .../opencats/images with the one you just made.

Done!

Greetings
Manuel
Hello, I did not see any options to change Company name during installation. Is there a way to change the company name in title after the installation. Also can you provide the link for branding customization. Seems like the old link does not work anymore.
Thanks

OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple […]

Hi there. I'm not a software guy but I think it […]

Please suggest alternatives. Run 3

Mass Import of Resumes

Hi Kline, okay so you're getting into some awkwa[…]