Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hello everyone,

I installed Open Cats and all has been working very well... until I started going a bit deeper with submitting applications as a candidate. When I get to the last step and click "submit application", I receive an Http Error 500. Any clue what the problem could be... or how to fix it?
Hi guys
I am experiencing a similar error - 504 Gateway time-out The server didn't respond on time.
When I press the button, the page does nothing, except a little rolling favicon that indicates that something the page is doing (or trying to), and if I do not refresh the page this error will show. But the fact that all data inserted into the form is successfully added into the DB, so I do not know what to do to solve this issue.
Any thoughts?
Attachments
504 error.png
504 error.png (78.92 KiB) Viewed 48237 times

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me