OpenCATS 0.9.4-3

Free, Open-Source Applicant Tracking System including job-board. Entirely customisable!

General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Vephenuoumn
Hi People everything allright? by now I´m creating my 1rst writing here, amazing community congratulations.
Lets head to my presentation, people call me Damin, I was born on Paris, for a living I'm taking a semester on other place now on Psychology to obtain my PHD.
I love car races as well as taking naps lol, and I also listen a lot Guns n´Roses, my new hobbie at the time is playing poker, like many of you...I think....as well as board games.
The reason I signed up here to find ideas to my own board at Poker Ohne Einzahlung ...You can not blame me cause you guys have a lot fascinating topics here, but off course I will engage seriously in all of the threads in the forum!!!!!
I will also have to apologize by my writting it was the only way I get to communicate with you....
And for the time being Is all I can share, because I work by shifts so I will rest a little..............Just hope you liked my first topic.
By Bye to everybody, Bye bye, and by the way Great 2012 to you all.......

Hi everyone. I am hoping to do some updating to t[…]

I have added sorting by whether a Contact is Hot o[…]

Bulk Emails

Thanks, however, I’ve now successfully imple[…]

Email Integration

sending emails from opencats I've funded a ver[…]

opencats current release does not support PHP 7.x,[…]

Sorry - I've replied to a separate thread on this.[…]

Hi I have a separate patch I had developed that l[…]

Guys, 99% of the issues I see reported are due t[…]

Hey @ormankanca , that's great news - but is it […]

MySql is not working.