General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Friebo
Hi all,

Currently I'm receiving CV's and candidate information by email. We're in the process of getting all the information automatically into a .CSV file and upload automatically into cats by using a tool which can record macro's in Windows and other programs.

Just wanted to check how every one here is getting data into Cats. Are you entering every candidate into cats manually, or have you found another smart way of doing this? Offcourse it would be a lot easier to have the candidate apply to our jobs trough the job portal. However, with the Job-boards we now use, it's not allowed to post a link to the portal.

What are your thoughts about this?
By cptr13
You can bulk upload resumes into cats. It doesn't automatically set up individual candidate files, but it makes them available to search. As you locate candidates through the search feature you can turn them into candidate files fairly easily. I hope that helps. There's no way to parse bulk uploads though as far as I know.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me