General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
Thanks so much for this script. I added it and have got it working with IOS and Google Calendars.
Couple of points.
I used www.iCalendar.org to validate and test the output. As it stands the script generates errors and warnings:
I need to add a line for DTSTAMP in the ajax iCalFeed.php file. After line 40 add:
$output .= sprintf( "DTSTAMP:%s\r\n", date( DATE_ICAL, strtotime( substr( $event['date_created'], 0, 11 ) ) ) );

Also there was a warning on line length. I reduce the line length on 'description' from 75 to 60 to fix this.
Then the script validated ok and I was able to add to Google calendar and to iPhone calendar.

Also I have been contemplating the practice of passing the username and password as free text over the URL for the feed. I set up a read only user to call the feed but even so I am a little concerned. The other approach I guess would be to hard code this information into the script. I think I'll go that route as seems a little more secure. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Many thanks again for the script!
Dave

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me