General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Ilovecats
Hi again,

Is there a way to export my filtered candidate list's email addresses, so i can send the a specific email from an email service provider?

Thanks
By cptr13
Ok, sorry for the delayed response. I want to ask a few questions to make sure I'm looking at the right thing.

When you say "filtered" candidates, what do you mean?

There is an export feaature in OpenCATS, which will export to csv, and you can email from there.

So, what is the goal you're trying to accomplish? I'll see if there's a way.
By Ilovecats
No problem :)

I'm filtering my results by key skills (Java) and State (CA), from there I'll get a result of 160 candidates with there email addresses but I cant highlight straight down the column of email addresses.

I want to export that list quickly to my mass email provider to send them a Java job in California.

Let me know if that clears it up.
By cptr13
I'm hoping you're talking about the main candidate screen, with all the check boxes on the left?

If so, click the check box at the bottom next to the the word action. Then click action and export selected. You'll get a csv which you can work from.

Does this work?

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me