General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By cptr13
You can be my first test user then :) I actually wrote and posted this yesterday.

https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/wi ... s-Tutorial

There may be some issues in there. Please post if you have any issues during install. I'll try to help you get it sorted out and fix the documentation errors.

Please note...this is not a normal exe installation. It appears intimidating, but the process is easy if you follow the instructions.

Email me at cptr13 at gmail for quicker response.
By cptr13
Also please note. If you install it on your personal computer, and not any sort of web server, it's a local program.

That means:
Everything is on your machine. No one else can connect to it. You can not access it from any other machines, phones, tablets, etc.
An upside is that you don't need internet to use it, it's all there on your machine.

But if you want something that has multiple users or is accessible from other locations, you'll need to do a server setup.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me