Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi Everyone,
So right now, the status change email template is static regradless of what type of status change it is. While it does have a merge field, it just lists the new status. But, it's worded very bluntly.
I want to be able to change the wording of the message depending on what type of status change it is. Is there a way for me to create an email template that is used for say only the Status Change: Placed event, and a seperate template for the Status Changed: Declined etc. etc.

Please help.
Thanks,
evank28
Hi Evan,

there is a pending commit to provide this functionality. It's not accepted into the release yet, but there's no reason you can't add it to a test server of your own... Please don't add it to your production instance without backups !

Please take a look at the functionality described here - and see if it's what you're after.
https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/pull/231

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me