Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By zoomiest
My antiword AND pdf2text both stopped working... suddenly.

ATTEMPTS:
I can get the antiword to parse documents at the commandline... but not in conjunction with CATS. Has anyone else had this happen?
I tried the installation wizard, and and it, likewise can't get the parsing to work at all...

How long were our Pro Licences supposed to work?
By Jos
Hi Zoomiest,

My os version still works proper with all parsers installed. Maybe your host/system adminisistrator changed some system wide settings on your server...did you check that?

The Pro licenses should work until dec 2009.
By RussH
what does your error log say when it's called?
By zoomiest
It seems that I did it to myself, when I upgraded my PHP to 5.x.x. That is all I can tell now. I don't know how to fix that. I am looking at reinstalling...
By RussH
you upgraded from PHP4.x.x to PHP5.x.x? ouch!
By RussH
I'm sorry - Jos is right- I didn't mean to worry you about PHP5 - I just know that in general the upgrade is fairly traumatic across a server if you have had it running v4 and then move it to running v5. Can you post your error messages?

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me