Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
I finally got opencats 9.4-3 loaded on my hostgator account. I went through all the install steps exactly and everything was successful.
when I attempt to log in after typing my username and password, I get a white screen with the following:

Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/john30506/public_html/ATS/lib/TemplateUtility.php on line 38

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php56/lib/php') in /home4/john30506/public_html/ATS/lib/TemplateUtility.php on line 38

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home4/john30506/public_html/ATS/lib/TemplateUtility.php:38) in /home4/john30506/public_html/ATS/index.php on line 73

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/john30506/public_html/ATS/lib/TemplateUtility.php:38) in /home4/john30506/public_html/ATS/index.php on line 76

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/john30506/public_html/ATS/lib/TemplateUtility.php:38) in /home4/john30506/public_html/ATS/index.php on line 77

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/john30506/public_html/ATS/lib/TemplateUtility.php:38) in /home4/john30506/public_html/ATS/lib/CATSUtility.php on line 275
If you’re getting all of those errors then everting was not successful. I gave only installed OpenCATS (and CandidATS) about 6 times, as I test modifications etc, however I am yet to see a single installation error. This tells you that it is not OpenCATS, it is the environment you’re install into. Personally I would not proceed until these errors don’t occur, that will likely mean re-Installing which is pretty easy at this stage as you have no data etc. If the errors persist I would strongly consider alternative hosting arrangement based on your experience to date, you don’t won’t to put OpenCATS into production with possible underlying hosting issues, life is too short.
CFM, your correct it is not correctly installed even though it said it is. I appreciate your help and while I am having these problems, I do not believe it to be the software but the host that is the cause. My work around is to load this on mine and the two people working with me's laptops. All the installs for localhost went without any issues. was even able to load the .BAK file so all the data started the same.

That said, now this has become a challenge. I have to figure out why it doesn't work. I hope the hostgator support stays easy to work with, but I think I am going to challenge there tech support patients. Thanks for all the help and guidance, have a great day.
Guys,

99% of the issues I see reported are due to shared hosting. Just go and get a droplet from digitalocean.. far easier (so long as you can manage a linux box!) and then you have a dedicated environment for $5/mo

Other webhosts are also available :-)

OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple […]

Hi there. I'm not a software guy but I think it […]

Please suggest alternatives. Run 3

Mass Import of Resumes

Hi Kline, okay so you're getting into some awkwa[…]