Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By zoomiest
I am just entering a bunch of html resumes into my CATS. I haven't done that for a while.
After I upload each one of them, I DO get the magnifying glass icon, and I CAN click on it, and get the whole resume in text - so I think my html2text is parsing the resume okay.

But I also get a couple of red flags... I do get an orange-document icon - that is normally used for a file that wasn't parsed. But also, when I do a Resume (text) search to test that it was all entered okay, I can't bring up the name of the candidate. (?)

Does this point to Sphinx?
(when I try to install html2test with apt-get, I get the message that the newest version is installed.)

How do I fix this?
By RussH
I've never imported an html resume! I'll generate a few test documents and see what happens..

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]