Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By jester257
what is the time line on this coming out? What areas still need help?
By jamin
Hi Jester257!

I dont have a timeline. I apologize it is taking longer than I expected. Currently, I am the only one developing the OSATS program. I could definitely use some help! I am doing it in my free time (which is not that often due to the recent changes in the economy!)

My goal is to rewrite the entire CATS. I have started by rewriting the Installation process. I would like to make it module based so that items can be turned on or off.

Please feel free to contact Russ to see about getting access to the svn and download what I have done so far. Read the Changes by Jamin to catch yourself up...

My next step is to begin the tpl rewrites. I am also thinking of changing the 'look and feel' for now and down the road making it 'Theme-able'.

What areas of expertise can you or would you be willing to provide? I am open for assistance!

Thanks,
Jamin

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me