Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Documentation updates/additions are underway!
* The linux install script is updated and working for Ubuntu 18.04
* The Windows install section is updated and current.
* The shared hosting section is updated and current.
* I have removed Debian and CentOS installation.
* Will try to add/update for Ubuntu 20.04 within the next week.

Any feedback, thoughts, requests....or typo corrections would be greatly appreciated!
It's mostly a time issue. I'm trying to keep things focused more where the bulk of the users are. Ubuntu for linux, Windows (of course), Mac, shared hosting. I still want to get some docker documentation up there and a digitelocean droplet. Most Centos users are pretty technical.

If you have issues working through an install, feel free to post and we'll try to help.
Thank you!

We are going to install on CentOS server and the installation tutorial on Youtube was from 3 years ago, also the documentation for CentOS is not available. Just wonder if it still supports!
If you use centos 7,everything should be the same. If you use the Current version, you'll have to track down php5. But the install shouldn't be too different.

I believe there's an install script for centos7 on github. That should be enough to work from.

OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple […]

Hi there. I'm not a software guy but I think it […]

Please suggest alternatives. Run 3

Mass Import of Resumes

Hi Kline, okay so you're getting into some awkwa[…]