Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By always_learning
I'm new to the OpenCats/ATS community and hoping I'm not misunderstanding the use of the application.

It looks like the perfect admin portal for us, but is there a front-end for job seekers wanting to apply to jobs? A place for users to create a new account and see the available jobs and apply to them? If not, is there any documentation on table relationships when creating a front-end?
By cptr13
Yes, it includes a built-in front end for a careers site.
Settings->Administration->Careers Website
Check the box next to "Enable public careers portal"

Then it will show you additional information on your careers page in the Administration screen, including the public link that candidates can apply at.

Jobs, will not show by default. There is a checkbox that must be checked to show it on your career portal. You can also edit the job and enable/disable it after it's been entered.
By always_learning
Wow, not sure how I missed that. Thank you very much for the quick reply. If it helps, I'll make this question a pull request in the docs in case anyone else misses it.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me