Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Doug
When I get to the stage where I am supposed to

" Launch phpMyAdmin by clicking on the WAMP icon in your system tray and selecting phpMyAdmin." At this point a web browser (Firefox) should open and it does. The page is supposed to display a text box for creating a new database however the page that is displayed doesn't display anything.

I'm running Windows Vista on a home wireless network. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If anyone needs additional detail please ask.

Thanks
By RussH
Doug wrote:When I get to the stage where I am supposed to

" Launch phpMyAdmin by clicking on the WAMP icon in your system tray and selecting phpMyAdmin." At this point a web browser (Firefox) should open and it does. The page is supposed to display a text box for creating a new database however the page that is displayed doesn't display anything.

I'm running Windows Vista on a home wireless network. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If anyone needs additional detail please ask.

Thanks
Hi Doug, sounds like the WAMP installation isn't complete - can you open the menu item and click on 'restart all services'?
..then try again.

Thx!
By Doug
Hi Russ:

I tried the restart and got the same result. I wonder if I should just re do the install. It seemed to go ok the first time but I usually multi task so I'm not completely sure of that.
By RussH
Doug wrote:Hi Russ:

I tried the restart and got the same result. I wonder if I should just re do the install. It seemed to go ok the first time but I usually multi task so I'm not completely sure of that.
yeah, I took a quick look at the wampserver2 site - and it should be there - so if it's simple - just try the reinstall.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me