Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Can't input any information into the database at all. I am stuck and do not know what I am doing. It looks like other people have had the same problem recently with Godaddy. I just spend three and a half hours on the phone with Godaddy Customer support to try and get help from them. Almost four hours on the phone with multiple people at godaddy resulted in them telling me to "ask the developer" for help. I am completely lost navigating through this. ANY help would be greatly appreciated because Godaddy is no help whatsoever.

Thanks.
John S.
Manager,
Technology, Marketing and Public Relations
Epiphany Solutions Group LLC
john@epiphanysg.com
This I what I get when trying to add a company

-----------------------------------------

Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\TTC\lib\TemplateUtility.php on line 38

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\TTC\lib\TemplateUtility.php on line 38

Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\TTC\lib\Companies.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\TTC\lib\Companies.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\TTC\lib\JobOrders.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\TTC\lib\JobOrders.php on line 2

Fatal error: Class 'OpenCATS\Entity\Company' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\TTC\lib\Companies.php on line 89
--------------------------------------------------

Please help
HI Harold.

that seems straightforwards enough, initially - which version are you installing, what version of PHP and MySQL?

it's because you've installed one of the packages that then needs composer running - but if you're using the latest version (0.9.6 with MariaDB 10 & PHP =7.2) then you can install the latest release from http://github.com/opencats/opencats/releases which is complete and does not need composer running.
Hi Harold,

Mariadb 10 and PHP 7.2 are requirements before you install opencats. So - assuming you have a linux box (or a windows box) you'll need to either install mariadb and php in your package manager - or if you're on windows you need to install a xampp version that supports PHP 7.2 (and MariaDB 10.x)

Note that php 7.3 and higher is definitely unsupported and will break opencats.
Thanks

All done:
mariadb-10.5.10-winx64
php-7.2.34-Win32-VC15-x64
XAMPP Version: 7.4.19
opencats-0.9.6-full

Sorry for asking stupid questions but when I want to start the database I get;
http://localhost/home/travis/build/opencats/OpenCATS/
errno: 1045, error: Access denied for user 'cats'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I did not install or use any composer

:(
No problem - almost there!

so your installation has MariadDB installed and you're using XAMPP - the opencats installer needs a database created before you can install it.

Basically you need to create an empty database called 'opencats' and a user 'opencats_user' to read/write/access it. Once that's done - then that database name and username are what you put into the installer at this point.

XAMPP has a different way of doing things so you might want to check out this on 'how to create a database and a user' https://blog.templatetoaster.com/xampp-phpmyadmin/

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me