Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By vstockwell
I am running OpenCATS in Windows under IIS and so far everything is working wonderfully. If I continue to have the success I have been having I will create an install package that will run on a windows install under IIS and a manual IIS install package. It really isn't as hard as you all might think it is to make this run on IIS.

See http://www.gthrsolutions.net/jobs/caree ... &p=showAll

Thats running under IIS and it offers full functionality in testing so long as the components for OpenCAT's are installed properly with appropriate permissions. That is where the installer could save valuable time.

If anyone needs hosting for OpenCATS (For testing) due to lack of resources send me a PM and I can give you some space on my Server box with a sub-domain. I would not suggest using my resources for a production environment as it is a multi-role heavily used Virtual Server in Hyper-V and the primary server is a RDC/TS server for 6 users in my company. However if you choose to that is your choice to make.

Further more this server is running as a Physical Box a 2.8 Ghz Dual-Core w/ 8GB's DDR2-1066 Ram, 750 GB SATA II HD, and a partridge in a pear tree on 25/25 mbps commercial fiber account. It runs a Primary OS of Server 2008 Standard R2 and then a Second Server 2008 Standard in a Hyper-V instance (for web/email/sql). The virtual OS runs DotNetPanel hosting control panel and at any given moment the primary OS has 1 - 6 user's logged in via RDC/TS. Heavily loaded Server.
By arny
Hi,

can you please help me with setting up OpenCats under IIS? Needed to say that i am more an amateur in this kind of work, so would need a step by step descritpion.

Many thanks in advance!

Arny
By kris.23
Hi Vstockwell,

I have been trying to install OpenCATS on a IIS server unsuccessfully for about 2 weeks now. The major problem I am facing is with xpdf, antiword, html2text and UnRTF. The installation is not being able to read these properly. My hosting service provider is not being a sport in helping me to have these inbuild in my WAMP environment. Can you please chip in some information on how to overcome this trouble. If I skip this part, I am able to complete the installation, however the search engine does not pick up my resume keywords and the bulk import of resumes feature does not work. Can you please help me with some information regarding how to overcome these troubles.

Thanks in advance for your support.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me