Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By villagesquare
Hi RussH,

Thanks for developing this Joomla module/plugin, I have it installed and running on Joomla 1.5.15 now, my only query is are you planning to develop anything further for the system, perhaps a "recent/top" jobs module, or has developement on this extension now stopped?

Thanks for all you hard work.

Kind regards,

Darren
By RussH
Hi Darren,

right now thanks to Are Times (the Joomla developer working on the module) there's now a 'proper' joomla component which is installable and has an administration backend to configure all the various options required.

He's still working on the module, and the search plugin.

After that, perhaps we'll see how we can take it further!
By villagesquare
RussH wrote:Hi Darren,

right now thanks to Are Times (the Joomla developer working on the module) there's now a 'proper' joomla component which is installable and has an administration backend to configure all the various options required.

He's still working on the module, and the search plugin.

After that, perhaps we'll see how we can take it further!
Wow thats fantastic! Thanks for letting me know Ill definately stay tuned! :D
By villagesquare
Hey guys,

Any news about new modules etc? Template design is completed on my side, so now its onto the content. Ive modified the search plugin to work with the normal Joomla serach since there were some issues with it. I still worul really like a "lastest jobs" module if at all possible as well as any other imporvements that ahve gone on since I was away?

Thanks! :D

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me