Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By RussH
carabusu wrote:It's working, very nice stuff

Thanks a lot,
Mihai
I've reworked the job list display from a table based display to a CSS based one. That's what's used in the chasejobs.co.uk demo site currently. If you want the code, (I'll eventually update subversion) - I can mail it onto you in the meanwhile.
By carabusu
Hi,

one more question, I could not figure one how to make to be displayed the catsone component in the administration section of the joomla,
Can you help here please?

Thanks,
Mihai
By RussH
carabusu wrote:Hi,

one more question, I could not figure one how to make to be displayed the catsone component in the administration section of the joomla,
Can you help here please?

Thanks,
Mihai

There's nothing to show in the admin section :-)
By mariux
Great piece of software this CATS! Love it!!
Integrating with Joomla is all the more awsome!

However... :oops: I can't seem to find why is it that on the job list page there are no joomla modules shown.
That is, when a user clicks to see the jobs list, the joomla modules are not visible, but instead a blank space (where the modules should have been) is shown.

Is it something that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for everything!
By RussH
mariux wrote:Great piece of software this CATS! Love it!!
Integrating with Joomla is all the more awsome!

However... :oops: I can't seem to find why is it that on the job list page there are no joomla modules shown.
That is, when a user clicks to see the jobs list, the joomla modules are not visible, but instead a blank space (where the modules should have been) is shown.

Is it something that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for everything!
Hi mariux,

the Joomla module (to date) is admittedly a bit complex to setup. There's work afoot (!) ot get a 'proper' jomla module with an installer, and configuration options form the admin interface. We're a few weeks away from having that finalised.. well I say 'we', but I'm not doing the heavy lifting!

Watch this space...

However if you're using the 'current' joomla module/component/plug-in, then you need to manually enter the details of your server name, db name, db username, password into multiple configuration files, as detailed here;

https://opencats.assembla.com/code/open ... txt?rev=96
By mariux
The cats module works flawlessly.

It is only on the page that lists the available joborders (domain/components/com_catsone/views/details/tmpl/default.php), that all the other Joomla modules do not show. However, they are included in the script, since the code is present in the output source code, but it is not visible in the borwser.

I fugure, since a picture is worth a thousand words, to show you would be best. Here is the page in discussion, and the "blank" space to the left should contain all other joomla models: http://test.qualitance.ro/index.php?option=com_catsone .

Thanks
By mariux
Oh, and another thing... say I want to display some data from the cats DB into a jooma article/page.
In my case, Joomla and CATS don't share the same DB (but are on the same server). How can I manually load the CATS "enviroment" (DB connection variables) onto the joomla page?

I'm guessing it should be something like:
Code: Select all
jimport('joomla.application.component.helper');
require_once(JPATH_BASE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_catsone'.DS.'controller.php');

...but that's not it. I still cannot connect to CATS DB from the joomla page.

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]