Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By loniu74
Hi Guys,

First let me say, after first tries the system looks brilliant. I must say it is very impressive and the user interface is just brilliant. I dream to implement it for a small recruiting company of my wife. Actually I should honestly say she is just a independent recruiter :-). As we live in Poland and the company operates in Poland we have different encoding then US for example. We need to use UTF-8 otherwise the content copied from CV looks as follow:

<-- Beginig of example content

przedstawicielstwo korporacji (producent rozwiÄ…za?„ kalsy Content Management Systems)
Sales Manager
â€? Wprowadzenie nowych produkt??w na rynki Europy ?šrodkowej i Wschodniej,
â€? Budowa kana?‚??w dystrybucji – zawieranie strategicznych porozumie?„ partnerskich
â€? Sprzeda?? rozwiÄ…za?„ i wspomaganie proces??w wdro??eniowych
� Opracowywanie technik sprzeda??y
� Negocjacje handlowe na poziomie „top managementu�
� Analiza konkurencji i modyfikowanie polityki sprzeda??y
� Planowanie sprzeda??y
â€? Dzia?‚ania PR
â€? Dzia?‚ania marketingowe zwiÄ…zane z wprowadzaniem produktu na rynek

--/>

Is there any chance to work it out.
I will appriciate any help suggestions how to resolve this issue.
By RussH
Hiya,

not quite sure why you can't choose a UTF-8 encolding scheme for your MYSQL db?

Give me a PM with some additional details..

Alternatively, try OSATS (under development in Subversion), which has full multi-lingual support

Russ.
By RussH
loniu74 wrote:Thanks Russh, it was my mistake, everything is ok now.
No worries, thanks for confirming back to the forums. Don't forget - any ideas / enhancements are welcomed - either as a request or to contribute what you've done yourself!

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me